Monday, December 8, 2008

Inauguration

Monday, 8-Dec-08
I was planning to do something new for a long time, finally time has come I have decided to start blog for my daily routine so that it can keep all the cherish memory for future reference.
Few rules for myself so I can keep myself auditable in future.

1. Write blog atleast 3 in a week.
2. Cover most of the Important Public event in the blog.
3. Write about movie review and give grade to it.
4. write about journey exeperiance and places like to see in future.
5. Keep adding rules to this rule list as feel so in future.
6. Add all the public Event with my own view.
7. Add details on diffrent Stocks.

Thanks,
Devdat Shah

3 comments:

d4devdat said...

checking Comment

Anil Pandya said...

its a good initiative... & nice trip...

Kuntal Shah said...

Hello Devdat,

It is really nice to see you blogging and sharing your wonderful events with us along with your thoughts on things going around.

Keep Blogging.

Kuntal