Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ladakh A Dream Trip

Thursday, 11-Dec-2008
Last few days I was thinking on a vacation, A trip to banglore which covers Banglore, Ooty, Mysoore, Bandipur. But fortunnatly Come across few articles on ladakh and It is my long term wish to visit ladakh, so it did n't take much time to change my mind and set focus on ladakh rather than banglore. The only problem to change location from Banglore to Ladakh is that I want to stay with Keval (My cousin) who is studying in Banglore. But I cam compensate same by including him on my dream trip, which is I was planning this summer. I was planning it during Mid July to Mid August.
Believe me Ladakh is actual heaven on India. Thousands of Kilometer you won't find anybody. Only you, your friend and a raw nature. Clear Mountains which Top is covered with Ice and rest portion is simply clear. Air is pure like anything. Sky is of blue colour like it is giving definition of blue. Nothing in sky to stop Sun to Show his power. Water is so pure that first time you come to know that water is colourless. Combination of all this makes perfect picture in real which we are using as a wall paper or background in personal Computer.
Let me explain the Trip in details. Mumbai to Delhi by train. Hire Car like Innova for 7 people.
Mumbai ----- Delhi ----- 1 Day ----- Train
Delhi ----- Manali ----- 2 Day ----- Car --- 550 Km
Manali rest--------------- ----- 3 Day
Manali ----- Jipsa ----- 4 Day ----- Car --- 145 Km
Jipas ----- Searchu ----- 5 Day ----- Car --- 87 Km
Searchu ----- Leh ----- 6 Day ----- Car --- 238 Km
Leh ----- Pong Lake ----- 7 Day -----Car
Leh ----- tomorori Lake ----- 8 Day -----Car --- 270 Km
Tomorori ----- Tsokar Lake ----- 9 Day -----Car --- 76 Km
Leh ----- Nubra Velley ----- 10 Day ----- Car --- 50 Km
Leh ----- Kargil ----- 11 Day ----- Car --- 234Km
Kargil ----- Srinagar Via Dras ----- 12 Day ----- Car --- 204Km
Srinagar rest--------------- ----- 13 Day
Srinagar rest--------------- ----- 14 Day
Srinagar rest--------------- ----- 15 Day
Srinagar ---- Delhi ----- 16 Day ----- Car --- 850 Km
Delhi ---- Mumbai ----- 17 Day ----- Train
Total Estimated cost per person is 20000 Max and 16000 Min.
Friends If you gone through this post please feedback me If I need to correct anything or your willingness to join the trip.

No comments: