Monday, December 8, 2008

Terror Attack

Tuesday, 09-December-2008

Today, I want to mention about Terror Attack India has faced in last few days. It was 26 November when 10 Terrorist came from sea root to gate way of India, Mumbai. No one know exact number but one of the captured terrorist Kasav is telling they were 10. All of are from Pakistan and trained in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. during interrogation Kasav confirms that ISI - Inter Services Intelligence are involved in Training and plotting Mumbai terror attack. all terrorist were gun down by India Army and in the operation we lost many brave Policemen, Army men and citizen. Total blood count is 178 lost their life and 350 are injured. Out of the 178, 16 are army and policemen. Fight between terrorist and army last for 60 hours before terrorist from Taj gun down by army. so one more day 26 November is registered in Indian calender as Shameful Day.

Some says Media did good coverage, but I believe they are the one who allowed terrorist to win the battle in terms of receiving publicity they want to get.

During battle, Not a single politician were present Neither at terror affected location nor at hospital.

Shameful to all of above is only that day people suddenly realized the importance of Army and How bad politician we have.

For me security comes first ahead of growth, Porty, education and other things. Government got good opportunity to act on location of PoK, they should act and act Fast.

as a Normal Citizen I can't do much but I do believe that Government should stop all relation with Pakistan including Trade. As a my part I will quit watching Cricket Match Between India & Pakistan and Pakistan match Vs Other Countries. I will also urge my friends to vote in election as that is only effective arm we have to act.

I will request to my friends to do same and show us other way by which we can boycott Pakistan.

Jai Hind.

No comments: