Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jay's Marriage - A Friendship Thought

Friday, 19-Dec-2008
Today's blog is fusion of Jay and thought which always comes in my mind when I missed to attend marriage of any of my friend.
Today I am leaving for my native place to attend marriage of one of my best friend Jay. Which is schedule on 21-Dec-08. I wish him best for his marriage.
Something about Jay: I always believe that school friend ship are always best and last forever. Jay and I are friends from school time and above statement is true for us. We both has a same regard, respect, caring, faith, trust for each other. these are few words but each has deep meaning so don't count it less. Two important quality which are less in me is hard work & sincerity, I think God is kind enough in case of Jay. He is out standing in these two area. Oops I must be true to my self. right statement for jay on hard work and sincerity is that he has in-excess. we both are facing lot of problem because of that I am facing because I have less control on those quality and he is facing because he has in-excess control. we both need to work on that.
I think it's enough. I believe the more word you require to explain your friendship means some thing is wrong. less word do fine for good friend and in fact we are best friend.

Something about Friendship: I do believe and Rank but I personally feels that in friendship, there are never Ranks by which we can differentiate our friends. it is always Grade which is used for differentiation. my mean for same is that can't be one best friend which u can put on 1st place. But there are few friends which comes under Grade "A", few comes under Grade "B" like that. One need to understand this thing very clearly in order to enjoy it.
One important thing: Happiness spreads fast same as disease like malaria and typhoid. so If you are in touch with happy friend, you naturally feel happy.

1 comment:

Kuldip Bhatt said...

i think you becomes good writer in future.
i dont believe that i am reading your block very nice writing.

really nice article and keep it up
i really enjoy reading, what u feel about friendship and jay both.

jay is really nice friend.

Grading system is also we need ot understadn for friends it's very important in future that i think about this.